Outside factors may cause errors during activation. These may require additional actions to be performed prior to attempting to add your IZON camera again. Some of these errors include:
- YOICS and YOICS Daemon Polling errors
- "The number of Bonjour retries has been exceeded"
- "Failed to get the UID of the camera"
These errors generally indicate that an external resource, on which the app relies, has failed to communicate required information in a timely manner. Testing has shown that the most reliable way to remedy any of these conditions is to perform all of the following actions:
- Power cycle your modem and router
- Power cycle your mobile device
- Reset your IZON camera
- Add the camera again
If you're still receiving errors after performing these actions, please open a ticket.