How to Reset your password
- On the app login page, select "Reset Password", located below the entry fields.
- If the keyboard is covering the link, dismiss your keyboard to reveal it.
- You'll be taken to a page where you can enter your username.
- Enter your username and submit. You'll receive an email titled "Stem Services Password Reset" with a one-time-use link to reset the password.
- Click on the provided link and enter your new password in both fields. Your new password needs to contain 8-13 characters including, at least, one capital letter. Select "Reset Password".
- You should now be able to login with your username and the new password.
- Please keep in mind that passwords are case sensitive.
- You may also reset your password here.