The quality of your camera's Live Stream is dependent on your Wi-Fi and internet connections.
A periodic green blinking pattern on your IZON camera's LED may indicate that the camera is located too far away from the Wi-Fi source or that network congestion is interfering with the camera’s connection to your Wi-Fi router. If your camera displays a blinking green LED, check the following:
- Verify that your camera isn’t located too far away from your router. Your router will detail the range it provides. If the camera is accessible from the app, check the Wi-Fi signal strength. If the signal strength is below 80%, moving the camera to a location with increased WiFi signal strength can improve the quality of the video being streamed.
- Verify that your camera’s firmware is up to date with the latest version.
- Power cycling the camera can refresh it's connection.
- Many household devices, such as cordless phones and microwaves, operate on 2.4GHz frequencies. A camera, router, or mobile device located close to these objects can cause communication interference.
- Verify you are not trying to access your camera with too many devices simultaneously.
Switching the HTTP Streaming setting may resolve Live View problems.